DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialised field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This qualification will be delivered over 52 weeks, including 40 weeks of training and assessment spread over 4 terms of 10 weeks each and 12 weeks of holidays.
- Australian Global College has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
- *Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5
|Compliance Manager||Customer Service Manager|
|Executive Officer||Team Leader||Procurement and Contract Manager|
|Procurement Officer||Unit Leader|
|Business Sales Team Leader||Project Coordinator|
|Office Manager||Records Management Coordinator|
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans||Core|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources||Core|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace||Core|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk||Group A elective|
|BSBTWK503||Manage meetings||Group A elective|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans||Group A elective|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development||Group B elective|
|BSBCRT512||Originate and develop concepts||Group C elective|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for a work area||Group D elective|
|BSBMKG541||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities||Group E elective|
Tuition Fee:$AU 12, 000.00
Enrolment Fee:$AU 300.00 (non-refundable)
Material Fee: $AU 1, 500.00