Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Individuals at this level use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
This qualification will be delivered over 65 weeks.
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions). OR
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role inn an enterprise. RTO has the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
- *Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5
|Managing Director||Area Manager|
|Department Manager||Business Development Director|
|Chief Executive Officer||Senior Executive|
|Quarry Business Manager||Executive Director|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Core|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBLDR602||Supply leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Core|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||Core|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Elective|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBPMG633||Supply leadership for the program||Elective|
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Elective|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence||Elective|
Tuition Fee:$AU 15, 000.00
Enrolment Fee:$AU 300.00 (non-refundable)
Material Fee: $AU 1, 250.00