Level 1, 127 Castlereagh St,
Liverpool NSW 2170.
Nationally Recognized Training
Full time - Face to Face
This qualification reflects the role of educators in early childhood education and care who work in regulated children’s education and care services in Australia. Educators at this level are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum that meets the requirements of an approved learning framework and for maintaining compliance in other areas of service operations. They use specialised knowledge and analyse and apply theoretical concepts to diverse work situations. They may have responsibility for supervision of volunteers or other educators.Early childhood educators work in long day care centres, family day care, pre-schools or kindergartens.
- COURSE DURATION
- DELIVERY MODE
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- COURSE CREDIT
- WORK PLACEMENT
- JOB TITLES
- UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- COURSE FEES
This Qualification will be delivered over 104 weeks, including 74 weeks classroom training and assessment – Eight 10 week terms, 14 weeks work placement and 16 weeks holiday.
Australian Global College has the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- **Students wishing to enroll in CHC50121 Diploma of Early childhood education and care hold a CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) skill sufficient to complete the course, for example, to read materials relevant to the course, participate in discussions and roleplays and apply numerical concepts such as time management.
- Must be 18 years old or over.
- Completed year 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum score of 5.5 – IELTS, 46 – TOEFL, 42 – PTE, 47 CAE, OET Pass, score or equivalent.
- **Students wishing to enroll in CHC50121 – Diploma of Early childhood education and care hold a CHC30121 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Where RPL or Credit Transfer is granted to individual overseas students AGC will notify DHA of the change to the duration of study though PRISMS reporting.
Academic course credit policy and procedures and application form are available on AGC website.
The work placement will be organized, facilitated, and supervised by AGC with its industry partners. This course requires students to complete 280 hours of work placement.
- Early Childhood Educator services coordinator
- Qualified room leader
- Early childhood Educator in long day care
- Kindergarten provider
- Preschool provider
- Family day care provider
- Outside school hours care assistant educator
- Occasional care educator
- Employment as a Nanny
|Manage team effectiveness
|Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
|Foster holistic early childhood learning, development and wellbeing
|Nurture creativity in children
|Facilitate compliance in a children’s education and care setting
|Foster positive and respectful interactions and behaviour in children
|Implement strategies for the inclusion of children
|Analyse information to inform children’s learning
|Plan and implement children’s education and care curriculum
|Embed environmental responsibility in service operations
|Work in partnership with children’s families
|Reflect on and improve own professional practice
|Manage business operational plans
|Establish innovative work environments
|Manage and promote diversity
Fee details are in this link